Tri-County/City Soil & Water Conservation District
4811 Carr Drive Fredericksburg VA 22408
Phone: 540-656-2401 (office) 540-656-2402 (technical assistance)
- District Manager – Marta Perry
- Administrative Professional –Kim McAfee
- Conservation Specialist –Etta Lucas
- Education Coordinator – Izabela Sikora
Effective August 19, 2016, the Tri-County City Soil & Water Conservation District (TCCSWCD) will charge for producing records as a result of requests made under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
In accordance with those provisions outlined in the Code of Virginia § 2.2-3704, the following fees will be accessed for searching, accessing, duplicating, and supplying records (which includes redaction):
- Hourly Rate: under 30 min – no charge; all subsequent time to be charged in 15-minute increments at the rate of $7.50/15-minute
- Copy & Printing Fees:
- Black & White Copies – .04/side
- Color Copies – .08/side
If it is anticipated that a request will total more than $200, the requester will be provided with an estimate of those fees in advance and a full deposit will be required in advance of the records being released.
Additionally, the TCCSWCD will not proceed with processing subsequent FOIA requests from the same requester where the requester owes the TCCSWCD for previous requests for records that have remained unpaid 30 days or more after billing.
TCCSWCD’s FOIA Officers:
Marta Perry, District Manager
Giannina Frantz, Chair